WP Racing are excited to offer British SuperBikes fans with the chance to win two tickets to the upcoming round in Snetterton on 1st and 2nd July 2017.
To be in with a chance to win, like our Facebook post before 3pm on Friday 23rd June!
Don't miss out on the action!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wessex Petroleum Ltd (company no. 1024472) whose registered office is at WP Group, Wessex House, Cadland Road, Hardley, Hythe, Southampton, SO45 3NY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Wessex Petroleum and all its trading divisions, including their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Facebook post promoting the competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight Sunday 25th June 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the Facebook post which asks of this action on the WP Racing (https://www.facebook.com/wpracing) Facebook page. Each person who likes this post will be entered into a draw once, where winners will be selected at random by WP Group.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a minimum of 2 free paper tickets for the British Superbike Championship race taking place in at Snetterton Circuit on 1st and 2nd July 2017. The paper tickets are for entry only and do not include parking, accommodation, travel arrangements or any other incurred costs.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by private message and public post on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and/or delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Wessex Petroleum Ltd and not to any other party.